Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Jason

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 4:54 AM Jason Giddings <jg-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey Fedora Infrastructure team,
>
> My name is Jason, and I am interested in getting involved with the Fedora infrastructure project.
>
> My IRC handle is jg-dev, and I have some experience with python / bash scripting, GitHub actions, GitLab runners, and some AWS experience.
>
> My core job role isn't related to IT, so I thought this would be a good way for me learn more whilst working on an interesting project.
>
> I would like to learn more about infrastructure / Linux administration in general, and I would also like to build my experience with the following tools: python / bash scripting, terraform and ansible.

Welcome Jason
Thank you for introducing yourself :)
You can see open issues on Fedora-infra repository [0] and
explore our Ansible repository [1] to see how things are set up in
Fedora-Infra.
If you find something interesting to do in Infra, do let us know!
Also, join us and say a hello on our weekly meeting on
#fedora-meeting-3 @Libera chat (every Thursday 16:00 UTC)

[0] https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issues
[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/ansible

> Many thanks,