Introduction - Ahmed Almeleh

Hello team,

My name is Ahmed Almeleh, I am 20 years old and live in London, UK. I already have a FAS, IRC account on Libera Chat and a bugzilla account. I am already a Fedora Contributor doing some QA release tests.

My IRC nickname is: Ahmedalmeleh

I am really interested in helping with Fedora's infrastructure team. I have a BTEC Level 3 in Computing from Nescot College at Distinction Distinction Merit (DDM) grade. I hold a CCNA1. I am currently studying for my HND in Computing at Nescot whilst also teaching Information Technology online through Superprof. I love virtualizing linux distros such as Fedora, Oracle Linux, POP OS and Ubuntu. I started using Linux with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS on the 25th October 2016 when I was only 15 years old. I loved updating software to the latest version, backing up and testing the distro out. My first contact with Fedora was Fedora 28. I really enjoy using DNF and really want to be a System Administrator or Web Developer. I am fluent in Html, CSS and _javascript_. I also am currently doing an assignment for college that involves testing how data can be secured when working remotely and how to monitor employees who are working remotely. I worked as an IT technician in my old school for work experience and even got a (Jack Petchey) award for being amazing at fixing IT Problems. I am skilled in Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2022 and can maintain servers really well. I also contributed to fedora-wiki and updated the documentation of the current editions including images: https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Editions&action="">

Feel free to contact me

Yours Sincerely
Ahmed Almeleh
Fedora QA