Freeze break request: Add second datanommer server dns

Hi All,

I have a dns patch for review.

We would like to add a second datanommer db server
so that we can migrate the current database to it and
make some changes such as adding the timescaledb
plugin to improve performance. This second server would
allow the migration to happen without affecting the main
prod server.

The patch is available to view here:
https://gist.github.com/markobrien1/1b242fb8e27da07253550abf328a5e8e

Please chime in with comments or +1's