Freeze Break Request: increase memory on s390x kvm builders

Not long ago we were given more memory and disk space for our s390x kvm
lpar (logical partition). I have on my list to redo those builders and
figure out the best number to have and what resources, etc...
I still plan to do this after beta freeze.

In the mean time some packagers are hitting out of memory conditions on
those builders and the memory is there idle, so I'd like to just double
all the memory on them.

This would entail:

* disable buildvm-s390x-15 to buildvm-s390x-24 in koji
* wait for all ongoing jobs to finish, or just free them
* take all those buildvm's down and double memory in their config
* bring back up and re-enable in koji.

Should be a quick and easy thing, will help packagers now and shouldn't
break anything.

Can I get +1s from sysadmin-main or releng folks?

kevin