Noggin 1.3.0 deployed to production

Hey folks!

I forgot to announce it here, but I deployed Noggin 1.3.0 to prod last week. Here are the highlights.

Features

  • Add a page to manage registering users (PR#672).
  • Allow template override with a custom directory, see the TEMPLATES_CUSTOM_DIRECTORIES configuration value (PR#701).
  • Allow users to declare their Matrix IDs in addition to the IRC nicknames (#248).
  • Display on users’ profiles the agreements they have signed (#576).
  • Validate email addresses when changed in the mail or rhbz_mail attributes (#610).
  • Allow users to select multiple pronouns (#646).

Bug Fixes

  • Don’t tell users signing up that their username is already taken when it can be the email address (PR#665).
  • Add the for attribute to checkbox labels (#658).

Development Improvements

  • Start using pre-commit to run the simple checkers (linters, formatters, security checks). Run poetry install to install the new dependencies, and then run pre-commit install to setup the git hook. Also add the safety tool (PR#659).

As always, please report the issues you may encounter.
Cheers!

Aurélien