Re: DNS patch to rename ocp4 clusters, and revert vhmost-ocp changes

On Thu, 15 Jul 2021 at 04:18, David Kirwan <dkirwan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> https://gist.github.com/davidkirwan/ecc1c135b6f2c82b1ef337ebdcd8414b
>
> Hi folks if someone would be so kind as to take a look over our changes here, we want to revert some vhmost-ocp4 changes and rename the ocp hosts.
>
> Just two things to be aware:
>
> This is commented out line is intentional, as we wish to reuse the bootstrap.ocp node to become the worker01.ocp node after the control plane has been installed.
> +;worker01.ocp IN A 10.3.166.118
>
> Second question, we've removed the vmhost-ocp nodes from the 160. management network, not sure if we should have done that.

Where are the management ports for these boxes going to be? Is
10.3.160.40 really unused?

> cheers,
> David
>

> --
> David Kirwan
> Software Engineer
>
> Community Platform Engineering @ Red Hat
>
> T: +(353) 86-8624108     IM: @dkirwan

Stephen J Smoogen.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Flame wars in
sci.astro.orion. I have seen SPAM filters overload because of Godwin's
Law. All those moments will be lost in time... like posts on  BBS...
time to reboot.