Can't login to weblate, mailling list site and bugzilla with Fedora Account after enable OTP on FAS

Hello guys,
Few weeks ago, I add OTP to my account in new FAS.

Now I found that I can't login to our L10n platform[1], mailing list
site[2] and bugzilla[3] by using my FAS id. All of them will redirect me
to authorisation page[4], but once I use my username and password to
login, Weblate will tell me 'Authentication cancelled' and redirect me
to login screen again, mailing list will tell me 'Login cancelled'[5],
bugzilla won't redirect me back, but stays on authorisation page but
saying '401 - Unauthorized, authentication failure'[6].

I suppose the reason might be that the OTP field is not available in the
authorisation page.

[1] https://translate.fedoraproject.org/
[2] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/accounts/login/
[3] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/