Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Onur Ozkan

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself to you precious contributors.

My name is Onur Ozkan (irc: onurozkan), and currently, I am working as a Back End Team Lead in Istanbul. Here is my portfolio https://onurozkan.dev if you want to see some details about me.

I am experienced with languages such as C, Go, C#, and Python.

On Linux, I am good with scripting, containerization, log tracking, file permissions, and network management.

What I want to learn is, I want to see how things work behind the wall. I want to learn more about Operating System Engineering. I want to dive deeper and get more experienced in Linux so one day I can be a full-time Linux contributor without having a need to work for something else. For now, I can contribute 8-12 hours a week as a volunteer.

Please let me know if I can be useful for this team and if yes please guide me to what should I do next.