Older Fedora use in infrastructure

Hey folks.

With the release of f34, EOL for f32 is coming up fast.

We have a number of Fedora 32 vm's left that we should move to rhel8 or
Fedora 34 soon.

Need to ping qa folks on these, I think we talked about moving this into
openshift, but I can't recall what the status of that was:

blockerbugs01.iad2.fedoraproject.org
blockerbugs01.stg.iad2.fedoraproject.org

We have a new bodhi release, we should build the rpms on F34 and move
these up:

bodhi-backend01.iad2.fedoraproject.org
bodhi-backend01.stg.iad2.fedoraproject.org

I tried to upgrade the stg one of these, but it fails with:
 Problem: package python3-srvlookup-2.0.0-1.fc32.noarch requires python(abi) = 3.8, but none of the providers can be installed
  - python3-3.8.9-1.fc32.x86_64 does not belong to a distupgrade repository
  - problem with installed package python3-srvlookup-2.0.0-1.fc32.noarch

ipsilon01.iad2.fedoraproject.org
ipsilon01.stg.iad2.fedoraproject.org
ipsilon02.iad2.fedoraproject.org

Justin is gonna upgrade this one:

kernel01.iad2.fedoraproject.org

Not sure about this one, perhaps it should be moved to rhel8:
odcs-backend-releng01.iad2.fedoraproject.org

These need various plugins built in the new tag and a database migration
run. I can look at doing that this week. We may need a outage for prod.

wiki01.iad2.fedoraproject.org
wiki01.stg.iad2.fedoraproject.org
wiki02.iad2.fedoraproject.org

Additionally we have:

resultsdb01.iad2.fedoraproject.org
resultsdb01.stg.iad2.fedoraproject.org

which is Fedora 31, and covered under:
https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/9464

And notifs-backend01 (which is f28 or something) and tracked under:
https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/9746
I can look at doing this if it dropped off the radar of the person who
was looking at it.

Also, we have the following openshift things using fedora 32:

coreos-koji-tagger
coreos-ostree-importer
fasjson
fedora-ostree-pruner
monitor-dashboard
release-monitoring
the-new-hotness

These should all move to f34 or ubi8 or something. :)

Thanks

kevin