Re: Planned Outage - Fedora Account System Replacement - 2021-03-18 HH:MM UTC

Thanks for the feedback. As you are probably aware this didn't go ahead as planned due to the beta freeze. I will be sending out a mail shortly about the new planned date for the outage and I will send it to a wider audience.

Mark