Re: Infra technos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a lot for your response.

I’m interested in participating to package Ansible.

As Fedora apprentice I saw that ticket concerns me:

Could I fix it?

Have a nice day!

++

Kind regards,
Patrick

Le 7 mars 2021 à 22:41, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

On Sat, Mar 06, 2021 at 03:47:47PM +0100, Patrick Vavrina wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Hey.

How are you?

Not too bad. :)

In order to improve my skills in infrastructure administration, I would like to know which are the most important tools to master: Ansible, OpenShift, Docker/Podman, Virtualization, OpenStack and so on.

Well, any of those, but I would say you should start with anything that
interests you. If you are interested in something you are much more
likely to learn it and enjoy working with it. So, you might read up on
all the various things and see what catches your interest.

As I’m unemployed at this time, I’m looking for new job opportunities and I wish to stay informed about new system methodologies.

Makes sense.

Is an essential thing to pass the RHCSA and RHCE certificates for my career, too?

No, but they can be useful sometimes. There's some jobs that might list
those as requirements, and they are good to have on your resume.
That said, they cost a fair bit, so if you dont have a lot of
income/savings it might not be effective to persue them now.

I have been using GNU/Linux and FLOSS for my different jobs since 1998.

Awesome!

Have a nice weekend!

You too!

Kind regards,