Re-importing accounts in staging

Hey folks!

The AAA team would like to test a re-import of the accounts in staging. We have learnt of a way to speed up the import significantly (20 times) and we'd like to test it.
For that we'll need to remove all existing accounts and start from scratch. It means that if you're currently testing your application in staging, your account will disappear for something between hours to a couple days.
We're going to start the process in 4-5 hours. Please shout if you're in the middle of something and you'd prefer us to wait for tomorrow.

Thanks!

Aurélien