Re: About JS framework

Hi,
Although personally in my company we mostly use aiohttp and Django, I don't know why we have chosen them exactly.
But in general I can outline a couple of pros and cons for frameworks, mentioned above.
Made that list with my friend, who is a Node.js developer from this company https://mobilunity.com/blog/node-js-development-company/
- very linear, not very much of new jargon for you if you know javascript basics.
- maybe they are hard-to-learn, but on the other hard they are easy-to-master.
- they have one of the easiest-to-use API’s.
- All of them allow HUGE native scripts reuse.