Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Damian Tometzki

Hello together,

Happy New Year !!!

My name is Damian Tometzki. I live in Germany near the Lake of
Constance.  I am 46 years old, one child and work in a large SAP
consulting company.
My tasks include the Deployment, maintenance and operation of SAP
systems under Linux. I am responsible for the OS Area. I have
experience with VMWare and Bare Metal Systems. I have knowledge in C
programming and I know GIT.
In my spare time I deal a lot with Fedora & Centos.  I'm also an
active reader in the Linux kernel mailing list.

I am a certified AWS Solution Architect.

Maybe there are topics in the Linux and / or Kernel area where I can support ?
I would be very happy to support you in your work.

IRC: dtometzki
FAS: dtometzki
Glad to hear from you ?

Many greetings