best place to run an email-forwarding bot account?

The Fedora Council is moving from our mailing list to
discussion.fedoraproject.org. However, I want to have a digest of discussion
go to the old list, for people who prefer to follow a summary that way.

Discourse has a digest feature, but no "automatically send a digest to this
address" ability separate from individual user accounts. So, I was thinking
I could create a "fedora-council-discuss-bot" FAS account, and have that
email go to somewhere with a procmail filter which forwards the digests (and
only the digests, obviously) to the council list. Then I'd set the list to
only allow posts from that bot address.

1. Does this plan seem reasonable?
2. Is there a place in Fedora Infrastructure that can receive and bounce
   mail like that?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>