Re: Possible outdated Jenkins jobs

On Wed, 2020-11-04 at 17:26 +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > https://jenkins-fedora-infra.apps.ci.centos.org/job/tunir/
>
> I think this one has been archived, I'm not 100% anymore right now
> though.

This is my belief too. It was the runner for autocloud, and we
decommissioned autocloud. openQA runs the tests autocloud used to run,
but it doesn't use tunir and it doesn't need the tunir git repo or this
CI job. Could check in with Kushal for confirmation, but I'm pretty
sure it could go.

(Looking at the git repo, it seems the CI was changed to Travis at some
point anyway - see https://github.com/kushaldas/tunir/pull/62 for e.g.)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey