Freeze break request: update koji to 1.22.1

koji 1.22.1 just was released. It's a small bugfix only release:
https://lists.fedorahosted.org/archives/list/koji-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/YU5CXXID6VMWMV6EBCFYIHPI5LMHTVHH/

https://docs.pagure.org/koji/release_notes/release_notes_1.22.1/

We already had a patched rpm with the btrfs subvolume and
extra-boot-opts fixes. I want to update to this version to get
the fix for time formatting for timezone values. This is the bug that
prevents us from loading information about container builds (either on
the web interface or via the cli). A number of people have noticed this
bug. :(

There's no schema update so we can downgrade if something happens.

+1s?

kevin