Re: The approach to extract all Fedora srpm?

On Tue, Sep 01, 2020 at 09:41:01AM +0200, clime wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Sep 2020 at 09:33, Vít Ondruch <vondruch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >

> > Dne 31. 08. 20 v 22:50 clime napsal(a):

> > > As an alternative approach, you could download
> > > https://src.fedoraproject.org/git-seed-latest.tar.xz
> >

> > You have meant https://src.fedoraproject.org/repo/git-seed-latest.tar.xz
> > I guess.
>
> Yes, thanks.

For that you will then have to 'fedpkg srpm' in each packages git dir to
make a src.rpm.

All the src.rpms are shipped on mirrors...

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/Everything/source/tree/Packages/

for rawhide that changes usually daily.

For releases you could do the base repo + updates repo as it changes?

https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/32/Everything/source/tree/Packages/

Does that help any?

kevin