Fedora Infra and Releng doc hackfest

Hi All,

Recently a few of us had a discussion on the way our docs are grouped and presented. As a newcomer interested in CentOS-Infra/Fedora-Infra/RelEng, it can be difficult to navigate them in the state they are in currently. This led to the idea of a Hackfest to create a central starting point for docs (indexing/merging/migrating).

This could be something as simple as getting started pages for CentOS Infrastructure, Fedora Infrastructure and Release Engineering.
Example: The current starting point for Fedora Infra https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure is slightly outdated and needs an update. A potential location for this new landing page is https://pagure.io/infra-docs-fpo/.

Another potential solution would be an index page to all our current docs which would be a starting point when trying to locate any information related to our infrastructure.

I would like to open this up for suggestions as to what should be updated. We have identified a few items (read below) as a starting point and more ideas are welcome:

* "Getting started" pages for Fedora, Centos & Releng
* Indexing/referencing/updating docs from the following locations
https://fedora-infra-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/howtos/tree/master
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure
https://pagure.io/infra-docs-fpo/tree/master

Obviously this is a task much larger than what could be achieved in a single hackfest but a good start is half the battle.

Mark