Re: packages app

Dne 16. 07. 20 v 21:56 Brendan Early napsal(a):
> and would time out if an external service took too long to respond.

Only if you wanted to list builds, bugs.... the overview page is more or less static (i.e. it is rendered just from
local DB). Fedora-packages-static does not list them at all. This is ok when we agree that this is what people find
sufficient.

What I am curious about fedora-packages-static - how long it takes to generate all those pages? When I tried to retrieve
initial data fedora-packages-ng, it took several hours. Which may be too much for daily job. How much data it consumes?
What is yacysearchserver-pkgs-playground.apps.os.fedorainfracloud.org? Or when we delegate search to Google, how long it
takes to refresh the search index? Will be people ok with the speed?

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Associate Manager ABRT/Copr, #brno, #fedora-buildsys