Re: Testing new implementation of OIDC when updating app

On Tue, Jul 07, 2020 at 10:19:43PM -0000, Jonathan Trossbach wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am working on updating nuancier to work with the OIDC authentication library. I believe I have made all the necessary changes but am not sure about the best way to go about testing the changes I have made, which can be found here: https://github.com/jontrossbach/nuancier/tree/update-to-oidc
>
> Other applications like fedora elections have already been updated to OIDC, can someone tell me how they tested the new authentication process in their development environments for those applications and tell me how I can best test the changes for the OIDC in nuancier? I know at least one other person is wondering the same thing.

Elections has the information in its readme:
https://pagure.io/elections

Basically, you can create a client_secrets.json by calling
iddev.fedorainfracloud.org and use this for testing locally.

Looks like fedocal didn't get the update to the README :(
Is that something you could look into? Otherwise I'll make a ticket of it so
it's not lost.

Thanks,
Pierre