Re: Demo of new Fedora Packages

On Tue, Jun 09, 2020 at 10:17:24PM +0200, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> It took longer than expected, but I have something to show. Finally!
>
> Live demo:
> http://35.170.54.152/
> Some tabs may not work now because the server are being migrated.
> Search database is snapshot from May and may not contain all packages.

I'm getting some gateway timeouts here... might be something failed in
the 6 days since you posted? :)

> Main changes:
> * Python3 !
> * usage of PatternFly
> * removed TG and Moksha, replaced by Flask.
> * Tab "sources" has not been migrated and there is just link to src.f.o - no need to duplicate pagure.
>
> The code is here:
> https://github.com/xsuchy/fedora-packages-ng/
>
> There is still some work to do. Mainly fedmsg->fedora-messaging, but rest should be just polishing.
>
> Feedback is welcomed.
>
> Credits go to Jun Aruga and Jakub Kadlcik who both participated on this.

Cool.

So, can this run as a openshift app? I assume it uses madpi for things?

Do we want to try and decide soon between this approach or the other one
with search engine? I don't want 2 groups to work on something and
duplicating efforts...

This one looks pretty nice to me! Thanks Miroslav!

kevin