Re: batcave moved to iad2

On Thu, Jun 04, 2020 at 06:59:59PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Eariler today we moved things over to batcave01.iad2.fedoraproject.org
>
> batcave01.phx2.fedoraproject.org is still up, but all it's services are
> disabled and it has a /etc/nologin to keep anyone from using it.
>
> If you need to run playbooks or anything else you normally did on
> batcave01.phx2.fedoraproject.org, please do that not on
> batcave01.iad2.fedoraproject.org. ;)
>
> If something is broken, please file a ticket and we will look into it as
> soon as we are able.

There are few changes you may have to do to access the new batcave. The long and
short of it is that the access using the book shelves on the yellow room has been
decommissioned in favor of the fireplace access.

The ssh doc is up to date at:
https://docs.pagure.org/infra-docs/sysadmin-guide/sops/sshaccess.html

You can see the diffs that updated this doc at:
- https://pagure.io/infra-docs/pull-request/182#request_diff
and
- https://pagure.io/infra-docs/pull-request/184#request_diff

Thanks to Mark for working on this!