ODCS prod upgrade tomorrow - 2020-03-20 8:00 UTC

Hi,

I will be upgrading ODCS prod to new version which is already running
on staging. The update will happen tomorrow - 2020-03-20 at 8:00 UTC.
ODCS composes submitted around that time might fail. I presume the
upgrade should take at max one hour.

I will write email here before the upgrade starts and after it ends.

I will also try to find out someone with "root" access to assist me in
case something goes wrong. If you know you will be available during
the Europe's morning tomorrow, please let me know.

Regards,
Jan Kaluza