Prioritization of tickets and infra work

Hi all,

Last week during our weekly meeting we have discuss trying to better prioritize our work and tickets. In order to do that we are going to try to use a "yummy vs trouble" [1] index and use a prioritization matrix [0] to order our work.
Yummy representing the added value or benefit of a task and Trouble representing how much effort it would take to complete the task. Each property being either small, medium or large.

Starting this week, I ll send a email with a list of 5 tickets from our backlog [1], asking opinions about each tickets yummy and trouble level. We can use this weekly email to ask questions or provide more context. We will then update these tickets with the outcome of the discussion, in case of strong disagreement we can use our weekly IRC meeting to make decision.

This will hopefully help us focus on items that provides a high value to our community and also provide a way for everyone to participate in this prioritization.

[0] - https://www.process.st/prioritization-matrix/
[1] - https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issues?status=Open&tags=backlog