Re: CPE Weekly: 2020-02-14

Hi,

awesome, how you improved the layout of this e-mail. Thank you! If the
original source is still a google doc please let me know how you convert
it.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 05:56:26PM +0000, Aoife Moloney wrote:

> ### AAA Replacement

IMHO this section should be labeled "AAA - Replacement for Fedora
Account System (FAS)" or is this not called AAA but securitas?

> This project is replacing our old existing fas (fedora account system)
> with a new freeipa based system.
> * Check out our blog on the teams progress to date!

It would be great if you could add the link to the blog (post?) here.

> * You can also see our jira board for tickets we are working on

Also a link to the Jira board would be great.

> * And we have an IRC channel - #fedora-AAA
> * We are currently working on the FreeIPA API integration and the
> folks at FreeIPA have been really helpful so far to work with

The Fedora Council is investigating to provide hardware tokens to Fedora
contributors to be used for authentication to Fedora systems.
What are the authentication methods that will be supported by AAA in the
future? Will there be two-factor authentication for everyone?

The Fedora Council ticket is here for your reference:
https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/251

Kind regards
Till