fedora-messaging/rabbitmq in staging cluster rebuild tonight

Greetings.

Just a heads up that later today I intend to reinstall the staging
rabbitmq cluster with rhel8 and a newer rabbitmq.
(in the early hours of 2020-02-14 UTC).

Playbooks then will be run to resetup users and queues.

Abompard will check over everything when he gets in the first thing in
his morning tomorrow, so any problems will hopefully be not too many
hours long.

This upgrade should allow us some nice new features and if all looks
well we will schedule a time to do production as well.

Just wanted to let everyone know in case you saw alerts or missing
messages later today.

Thanks for your patience.

kevin