Meeting agenda 2020-01-23 15:00 UTC

The infrastructure team will be having its weekly meeting tomorrow,
2020-01-23 at 15:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting-1 on the freenode network.
We have a document at https://board.net/p/fedora-infra
Please try and review and edit that document before the meeting and we
will use it to have our agenda of things to discuss. A copy as of today
is included in this email.

If you have something to discuss, add the topic to the discussion area
with your name. If you would like to teach other folks about some
application or setup in our infrastructure, please add that topic and
your name to the learn about section.