Re: status.fedoraproject.org

Dne 28. 11. 19 v 1:29 Kevin Fenzi napsal(a):
> I am missing what capabilities you are wanting it to
> have?

* current page shows "Everything is OK" even when some service does not work. I would at least expect some orange text
"There seems to be some problems, not acknowledged by admins yet".
* It takes pretty high rights to change something there (e.g. I cannot change status for ABRT and Copr). I understand
why it is. But I would expect to flip it from green to orange relatively easy.
* get rid of manual interaction as much as possible. If nagios report that the service is not available. Then take it as
granted. When nagios report the service as running, then make it green. Manually interaction should be needed only when
you want to put there more information, like cause of the outage or ETA.
* Ability to show that there is going to be planned outage.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Associate Manager ABRT/Copr, #brno, #fedora-buildsys