Re: F29 and older instances

On Wed, 2019-11-13 at 14:32 -0800, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> autocloud*: f27, but should die when f29 goes eol (it's only used to
> test atomic-host).

No, it isn't. It also tests the regular cloud images:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/autocloud/jobs/

the tests with family 'Base' are tests of non-Atomic images. The
regular Cloud base images are still release-blocking until whenever we
decide to switch over to CoreOS. At some point this testing was meant
to move to Taskotron, then there was some talking of moving it to
Fedora CI, but I don't know if anyone has actually done any work on
either of those things. AFAIK we have no other system currently for
doing automated testing on the Cloud base images.

We could probably run the tests in openQA without too much trouble if
desired (though I can't guarantee it as I haven't looked into it in any
detail), but we should probably do *something* here.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey