Re: Wikiedit FAS group and Fedora Join new workflow

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 11:11:07AM -0400, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 at 08:43, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Any comments/concerns around this? Otherwise we'll start working on the
> > required changes:
> >
> > - update wiki page(s) to remove mention of the wikiedit system
> >
> > We don't need the wikiedit group to be removed/retired, but we can file
> > a ticket for that too if infra thinks that'll work better?
> >

> No comments or concerns. Thank you for doing this. I would like to
> remove the people in the group and retire it when possible,

Yeah, I meant to reply to this before I was out on PTO last week, but
ran out of time. ;(

I'm happy to try this out and thanks for working on it!

I am not sure we can retire the existing group unless we contact all of
the members and ask them to go through the new process thought right?

That may be more trouble than it's worth.

kevin