Re: Warning: bodhi, pyramid, cornice, python-fedora depending on orphaned packages

On 8/17/19 2:25 AM, Miro Hrončok wrote:
> This is just a heads up that there is a dependency chain of orphaned
> packages that would lead to problems in bodhi when retired. They will be
> retired in less than a month if nobody takes them.
>
> See https://churchyard.fedorapeople.org/orphans.txt
>
> (I wonder who takes care of bodhi when Randy is not available, ccing
> Aurelien who made some commits recently.)

Yeah, everyone in infra-sig group takes care of these packages, but as
you know this is all coming at a bad time for us, since we are swamped
with other work items and this is all on top. ;(

Anyhow, I hope later this week to go and try and sort this out.

kevin