Re: Infrastructure docs & apps.fp.o

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 11:31:06AM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On 8/5/19 1:24 AM, Timothée Floure wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I wrote [1] to devel some time ago regarding the deprecation of the apps.fp.o
> > index and plan to move its content to the main docs. Kevin mentionned that it
> > could end up in the infrastructure docs and that the whole should be moved to
> > docs.fp.o at some point. I will take a look at both since I have wanted to play
> > with the new documentation pipeline for a while. I am not the best guy to
> > meddle with the infrastructure doc but I might as well do something useful
> > while playing with antora. Tell me if it's not or if I missed something.
> >
> > I might have something to show you at Flock if I have troubles sleeping in the
> > train.
> >
> > [1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/XVXOSM7FDG2EACDMXCN3HLOWSG2YJYFJ/
> >
> > See you in Budapest,
>
> Thanks again for this. Sorry I didn't meet up with you on it at flock. :(

I was so lucky :)

The outcome of our discussion was that we would port the content of this page
into an user-oriented Fedora-Infra docs to be included in docs.fp.o.
This may be an opportunity for us to move some of our docs from the wiki to
docs.fp.o, such as the join page as well as some of the content that is in the
infra-docs repo and is in fact more user/contributor oriented.

Thinking about this, I thought that this may be a good place to give the SLE
details from a Fedora Infra point of view while we can keep the SLE details from
a CPE point of view in the CPE docs (as an example, greenwave and waiverdb are
both crucial to Fedora, but CPE doesn't maintain them, so at most all we can do
is restart them and potentially submit a patch if we can figure out the issue).

Best,
Pierre