Re: Bot Account for Bodhi Karma

On 8/15/19 5:16 AM, Tim Flink wrote:
> After the Flock talk from the Facebook folks, they approached QA about
> the idea of submitting karma and/or test results from their internal
> testing as a bot account.
>
> Is this something that is possible? I know that we have done bot
> accounts at various points in time but I don't remember if automated
> karma is allowed or what the other restrictions on that were.

+1 for this. In the Fedora CoreOS working group we have a few packages
where we'll be testing them extensively via automated tests and we'd like
to have those passing tests satisfy karma requirements for the packages to
be passed through to bodhi stable. Some packages we own and most likely
no one else cares about (like ignition) and others we'll test and simply add a
karma point such that it's a piece of data used to determine if the package
should be submitted to stable.

Dusty