Please add qgpgme-devel to CRB

Hi Josh and Brian,
Several packages in KDE (pim, mail, calendar, ... and dependencies)
require qgpgme-devel.
This is one of the packages that we get when we build gpgme.
We already have gpgme-devel and gpgmepp-devel (also from gpgme) in
codeready-builder-for-rhel-8.

I haven't been able to find the official form to request a package.
So, incase it can be done in email, here is my official request.

Please put qgpgme-devel in CRB.  Without it the EPEL8 KDE will be crippled.
I have been told that several partners have requested KDE and I
wouldn't like to give them a KDE without pim, mail or calendar.
Since I am also a KDE user, I would like to have those functionalities as well.

Thanks
Troy Dawson