Subject: Orphaned packages need you
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 18:57:23 +0200
From: Miro Hrončok <mhroncok@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Development discussions related to Fedora
<devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, devel-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following packages are orphaned and will be retired when they
are orphaned for six weeks, unless someone adopts them. If you know for sure
that the package should be retired, please do so now with a proper reason:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_remove_a_package_at_end_of_life

Note: If you received this mail directly you (co)maintain one of the
affected
packages or a package that depends on one. Please adopt the affected
package or
retire your depending package to avoid broken dependencies, otherwise your
package will be retired when the affected package gets retired.

This e-mail was shortened, see the full report at:
https://churchyard.fedorapeople.org/orphans-2019-06-24.txt

Packages retired today:
clpbar compat-openssl10-pkcs11-helper rubygem-commander rubygem-paranoia

Request package ownership via: https://pagure.io/releng/issues

             Package                      (co)maintainers
Status Change
[snip]
fedocal                           infra-sig, orphan                3
weeks ago
[snip]

The following packages require above mentioned packages:
Too longs, see https://churchyard.fedorapeople.org/orphans-2019-06-24.txt
Grep the content for your username and follow the dependencies.

infra-sig: fedocal, python-fmn-lib

--
The script creating this output is run and developed by Fedora
Release Engineering. Please report issues at its pagure instance:

--
Miro Hrončok