Relaxing the AMQP broker permissions for authenticated users

Hi folks,

Over the last couple days I've been sorta-kinda helping Adam move OpenQA
to AMQP and he has, through no fault of his own, had a rough time of it.

The problems boil down to permissions issues and a lack of visibility
into the broker. I'd like to propose two changes so that folks can help
themselves rather than blindly guessing and hoping I am around (there is
a bus around every corner and lottery tickets in every shop).

Firstly, I propose we allow authenticated users to create objects in the
/pubsub (private) vhost using the AMQP client. These users already can
create objects, but they have to do it through Ansible roles rather than
through the AMQP object. Since the AMQP client configuration is checked
into Ansible, though, it's rather redundant to make them declare the
queue separately. When they don't declare it properly, they can't tell
and so it's actually quite a pain point. This is an easy change, we just change all the accounts to have configure permissions

Secondly, I propose we offer a read-only monitoring account to the web
interface RabbitMQ provides. One great thing about switching from ZeroMQ
to AMQP is that the broker gives us tons of tools to make monitoring and
debugging easier. Allowing users to easily see the objects in the broker
(queues, bindings, exchanges, connections) means they can solve their
own deployment problems rather than pinging me.

I think if we make an account with no AMQP permissions and the
"monitoring"[0] permission, folks should be able to see everything and
not be able to do anything destructive. Then it's just a question of how
to share the credentials (or just make the account name guest with the
username guest?) and how to expose the management UI port (just require
people to sshuttle?).

[0] https://www.rabbitmq.com/management.html#permissions

Thoughts?

- Jeremy