Re: [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : Fedora Infrastructure

I've added a topic to the Gobby for tomorrow's meeting:

```
#topic options for release artifact signing for Fedora CoreOS - dustymabe

We are exploring options for signing our release artifacts for Fedora CoreOS.
We have an open ticket where we have defined various options and narrowed down
the options to ones we'd like to explore with Fedora Infrastructure. The ticket
and all context can be found here: https://github.com/coreos/fedora-coreos-tracker/issues/187
The TL;DR is that we'd like to deliver an artifact and a detached signature:
i.e. `fcos.iso` and `fcos.iso.sig`. We'd like to discuss with infra to see what
the limitations are in the infra for achieving this goal and if we can make it happen.
```