Backwards incompatible updates to Fedora 29

Hi Pavla,

I noticed today that a backwards incompatible update was pushed to
Fedora 29 stable for libdnf[0]. This breaks Bodhi[1], which uses
hawkey.Repo which was removed in that version. The update notes did not
mention a backwards incompatible API, and in general backwards
incompatible updates should not be pushed to stable Fedora versions[2].
This causes problems for Fedora users who may be using your library,
but it also causes issues in this case for the Fedora Infrastructure
team[3]. Please do not push backwards incompatible updates in the
future.

That said, we now need to take some action to solve the problem.
Ideally, we would revert the libdnf in Fedora 29 since that update
should not have happened. I also noticed the Fedora 30 does not have
this version of libdnf (so, Fedora 29 has the backwards incompatible
change, but Fedora 30 does not.) This means that users upgrading from
Fedora 28 to Fedora 31 will experience 3 backwards breaking changes,
instead of just one (which should happen in Fedora 31 only).

Can we revert this change?

[0] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2019-2612a121ba
[1] https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/3193
[2] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/Updates_Policy/#stable-releases