Re: Can't login to fedora.zanata.org

I talked to the current Zanata administrator and was told, "Fedora
open id server is not allowing the authentication. No code has been
changed on the Zanata server, and in other instances where we have
seen this type of problem the problem lies on some changes on the
Fedora open id side of things."

Looks like we need someone to follow up on the ID side to see if we
have errors we can troubleshoot.

regards,

bex

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 3:30 PM Martin Kolman <mkolman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> it looks like loging to the Fedora Zanata translation service instance no longer works
> When I go to Fedora Zanata (https://fedora.zanata.org) and click to "login",
> nothing happens - no FAS loging page shows up as it used to before.
>
> Tried in both Firefox, Chrome and private mode, always the same. Also have seen some
> others having the same issue.
>
> In case this is not the proper channel to reaching the people taking care of
> the Fedora Zanata instance, then please let me know which is the correct one as
> it seems to be rather unclear at the moment.
>
> Best Wishes
> Martin Kolman

Brian (bex) Exelbierd | bexelbie@xxxxxxxxxx | bex@xxxxxxxxx
Fedora Community Action & Impact Coordinator
@bexelbie | http://www.winglemeyer.org