Re: Pavel Raiskup is a new member of Copr team

On 4/2/19 11:38 AM, Pavel Raiskup wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 2, 2019 5:54:44 PM CEST Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> On 4/1/19 12:08 AM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> it is my pleasure to announce that Pavel Raiskup (praiskup) joined the Copr team. Pavel has been contributing to Copr
>>> for long time in his free time. He has been maintaining Red Hat internal Copr instance for long time. Now, he is joining
>>> Copr team as his full time job. Pavel replaced Michal Novotny (clime) who left Red Hat and as result you may see Clime
>>> less on IRC during working hours.
>>> Welcome Pavel.
>>
>> Welcome Pavel!
>
> Thanks for warm welcome :-) I'm looking forward for our cooperation!
>
>> Let me know if you need anything.
>
> Well, seems like we got an update on copr backend, and some new version of
> ansible got propagated there (I guess).  The fix in attachment is needed
> in ansible.git.  Can it be pushed?  (it caused that new VMs were not spawned,
> and thus the build queue was not processed for a while).

Hum, well, all our fedora bases instances have dnf-automatic setup to
apply security updates. However, the last ansible security update was
over a month ago... so not sure how it would have updated there unless
someone did it manually.

Anyhow, I pushed this commit, you want me to run the playbook as well?
(and we should get things setup so you can commit/run the playbooks).

kevin