Looking for a GSoC mentor for a bodhi project

Hello,

I am reaching out to this ML because I know that possible candidates
for the mentorship are here. Pardon my ignorance if there is a better
place to ask. Feel free to cross-post.

During DevConf.cz we had a container SIG meetup and we've come up with
a bunch of tasks [1] which would have been nice to do. One of them was
to improve the experience for container image updates in bodhi. We
concluded this could be a nice GSoC project, so I submitted it [2].
Sadly, I did not find a mentor for it back then (and there was also a
concern the work may not be needed in the end) so I withdrew. I am
already mentoring a different project and my knowledge of bodhi's
codebase is close to 0, this is why I'm calling out to you.

Yesterday, Shreyas contacted me (in CC) and said he would love to work
on this project.

So this a call to all of you guys: would anyone be interested in
mentoring Shreyas? Here is a link [3] to what it takes to be a GSoC
mentor. I'm also CCing Sumantro who leads the Fedora GSoC effort.

[1] https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/fedoracontainerSIG
[2] https://pagure.io/mentored-projects/issue/48
[3] https://google.github.io/gsocguides/mentor/

Thank you,