Re: FBR: Apply MBS PR#1185 to fix Module Stream Expansion with new platform streams

> On Wed, 27 Mar 2019 at 02:02, Jan Kaluža <jkaluza(a)redhat.com&gt; wrote:
>
> I don't see this causing a breakage now, but I am wondering if the
> test is 'fragile' because once those versions are EOL, then won't it
> break because various tools (pdc/bodhi) may return something up the
> stack that you can't build against it anyway?

I'm not sure we have addressed this issue generally. Grepping the code for "EOL" and similar things only shows that you cannot submit module once it is EOL, but I was not able to find out any code which would prevent you to building module against EOLed module.

I will ask Matt Prahl who should know more and create ticket to address that if it's needed.

But I think it is not blocker for this FBR.

Regards,
Jan Kaluza