Re: FBR for Alessandro Lorenzi for nagios certgetter change.

On Wed, 20 Mar 2019 at 14:32, Alessandro Lorenzi <alorenzi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 3/20/19 12:56 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>
> I have reviewed this and will sponsor it.
>

> Hi Stephen,
>
> I don't know if this enough urgent to breack the freeze, but I trust you :)

So I didn't cover my thinking on why it deserved a freeze break. If
the system were to reboot or stop, we could end up with certs not
getting renewed and outage of items during the final freeze break if
it went overly long. While that is a low risk, it is a high work to
debug and fix during a freeze or release. This was a low risk and
should cover the problem so I weighed the two and decided to sponsor
this.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.