Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Garrett

Hey all,

I just wanted to introduce myself before the meeting this morning. My
name is Garrett and I'm on IRC and FAS as frailtyy. I've been using
Fedora for a stretch of years and have never really tried to give back
yet so I wanted to fix that!

Currently, I work as a systems/applications admin for a large scale
company and have some knowledge of Python, Bash scripting & Ansible. As
for associations, I sometimes drop in on the New York Linux Users Group
(NYLUG) if any of you guys end up there!

As of now, I'm mostly wanting to get a sense of how Fedora does things
on the infrastructure side and seeing where I can helping with time.

I look forward to getting to know the Fedora Infra side a bit more! Let
me know if you have any questions for me or any advice. I'm sure it'll
help.

Regards,
Garrett J.