Re: Future of fedora-packages

I looked at the version of Elasticsearch via sources and spec file, and I know that Elasticsearch is on 6.0 right now. It is true that we do need an expert in elasticsearch in order to move forward on using elasticsearch as an api if agreed on using elasticsearch.

I am currently working on Elasticsearch on another project and learning more about Elasticsearch, but this is my first time actually using it. Are there any plans to upgrade Elasticsearch to an updated version?