Future plans about fedmsg

Hello,

Today I've looked into porting Koschei from fedmsg to
fedora-messaging. Unfortunately I've encountered problems that prevent
me from progressing. Most importantly our RabbitMQ servers are not
accessible from outsides of Fedora infrastructure VPN. Moreover, all
clients must authenticate with a TLS certificate, even pure consumers
that don't intend to publish any messages. For these reasons I've
decided that upstream Koschei project will keep using fedmsg for
consuming messages. For publishing I'm still considering
fedora-messaging as authentication in this case is expected.

My main questions are:
What are the plans regarding our fedmsg deployment?
Are we planning to have it continue to run in parallel with
fedora-messaging in foreseeable future?
If not, then will at least fedora-messaging to fedmsg relay keep to be
maintained?

Also, is there a list of advantages of fedora-messaging over fedmsg
available somewhere? I'm wondering if there are any significant
advantages that would justify the effort to port Koschei and other
software I maintain away form fedmsg.

--
Mikolaj