Re: pagure.io is missing terms of use

On 11/7/18 4:48 AM, Pavel Holica wrote:
> Hello,
> first of all I don't know if fedora-infrastructure is managing pagure.io instance, but I'd expect so, if not, I'm sorry for noise.
> The problem I hit today was that I wasn't able to find terms of use for projects on pagure.io and I couldn't even find clear information about contact for that particular instance of pagure. I tried to google those information as well but wasn't successful. The only information I could find was about the pagure project (in terms of code, not service).
> I believe it would be beneficial to have some information on the pagure.io about the terms of use of pagure.io and contact to the subject responsible for the pagure.io service.
>
> Why I was looking for this? I just wanted to know what is ok to host on pagure.io

Yeah, this is likely the right place to ask... but I don't see that we
have anything currently and should make one.

I think the expectation is similar to what we had for fedorahosted.org,
basically hosting for open source projects, no private projects or repos
allowed and we reseve the right to remove projects that cause problems.
Perhaps we could dig up the fedorahosted one, adjust and modernize it.

Thanks for bringing this up. Sorry I don't have a better answer yet.

kevin