Re: Storage at copr-be

On 10/16/18 12:08 AM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> Dne 12.10.2018 v 22:11 Kevin Fenzi napsal(a):
>> How much do we have left on that device?
>
> At the end I added 1TB. Now we have:
>
> /dev/vdc1       7.5T  6.2T  1.3T  83% /var/lib/copr/public_html
>
> I attached the graph showing the history (sorry for the gap in 2015,2016).
> But the end of the story is that we consumed 2 TB during last year and we are accelerating.

Purging old eol data should slow that? Any idea how much?

> So my question is - can Copr consume additional cca 3 TB of storage next year from fedora-infra resources? Or should I
> start planning to get money for a storage?

We should definitely plan for it. We should coordinate and decide who is
asking for it (so only one of us does). :)

We are going to be evaluating some new storage for koji archiving (old
releases in koji). If that works out well, we may be able to look at
that same vendor for cloud storage moving forward.

So, lets keep this in mind, and revisit later in the year when we are
making budgets for next year and also when we have more info about this
new storage vendor and if they could meet our needs.

Thanks for the email!

kevin