production openshift outage tomorrow at 21UTC

Hey folks.

I just filed

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/7264

for an outage tomorrow of production openshift.

I want to redeploy it with more compute nodes and enable stuff we have
been playing with in staging. Normally we could just add the nodes and
make the changes and keep everything going, but one of the changes I
want to do is to enable multitenant networking and in staging I could
not get things to switch to that without redeploying. ;(

I also scheduled a 4 hour window for this, but hopefully it will be less
than 30min, but you never know.

Anyhow, if this causes any problems, please let me know asap.

kevin